- Closest Major Intersection: Dufferin & Dundas
- Hours of Operation: Mon 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Tues - Closed
- Wed - Thu 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Fri - Sat - 11:00am - 10:00pm
- Sun - 11:00am - 8:00pm
- Payment Methods: MC, VISA,amEx, Cash, ATM Provided
- Average price: Lunch: $8
- Dinner: $18
- Catering: Yes, on and off site Max # of People: 40
- Delivery: Call for details
- Take out: Yes
- Live Entertainment: N/A
- Liquor License: Yes
- Reservations: Recommended
- Patio: No
- Dress Code: Casual
View Larger Map
(647) 346-1560 - 1560 Dundas St. W. - Toronto ON M6K 1T8OTHER LOCATIONS:
Food Very good ...by Jorge Mori
BBQ chicken is amazing. Very good servings and a Very friendly staff.
Highly recommended. Also... did I mention that there's free parking next to it? "
The taste of Portugal at Bairrada
Over 50 signature dishes to choose from. Call your local restaurant to check availability.
Codfish "Gomes Sa" Style / Bacalhau a Gomes SaCasserole of codfish, onions and potatoes topped with olives and boiled egg slices. It is a speciality from the northern city of Porto, being today popular throughout Portugal, and is considered one of Portugal's greatest bacalhau recipes. Gomes de Sá was the son of a rich nineteenth century merchant (apparently he dealt in cod) in Porto. The family fortune dwindled and the son had to find a job at the famous restaurant Restaurante Lisbonense in downtown Porto. It was there that he created the now famous recipe.
Oven baked Halibut / Halibut assado no FornoSimilar to the Portuguese Bacalhau, Halibut assado no forno brings a variation to this traditional dish. The Halibut is salt-dried to preserve flavor and it its soaked for rehydration. Once the fish is ready it is slow cooked to perfection. The result is a tender baked fish full of flavor that will surely impress any Bacalhau lover. Enjoy with baked potatoes and olives.